ca Capturing moments: New Year's Resolution
RSS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Year's Resolution



Let's start with my 2010 New Year's Resolution. Although it is quite early to start doing so but I'm in a good mood to start one!


1. In God we trust

- Always put God above and beyond others.
- Trust yourself and trust that He always have better plan for you

2. Better time management.

- That means NO MORE last minute work.
- All assignment must be completed at least 3 days before the actual submission date to give ample review time


3. Follow strict study schedule

- Make a schedule and follow the plan religiously
- Make time to study at least 3 hours per day


4. Better financial management

- Think before you purchase
- Ask yourself each time 'Do I Really Need This?' If you can't justify 3 reasons why you need it, then DON'T BUY it.


5. Get a great job and be confident about it

- Show them that this Asian Muslim girl can do the job well and not just another oppressed Islamic extremist

6. Be HAPPY
- Fight to be happy and thankful for what I have

7. GRADUATE
- Graduate on time with the very best result that I can.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment