ca Capturing moments: Shopping Mania
RSS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shopping Mania

You know what??

I wish I can stay in Australia a little bit longer and earn Australian dollar. Besides having to gain priceless experience of working outside my comfort zone, I would also be earning Australian dollar..get it AUD? So when I do my shopping here, it doesn't look so expensive. I could go into a designer shop, and think..oh that's like almost how much I earn in a day...Yeah, did I mention that the basic wages here is pretty high. I'm a sucker for online shopping. I admit that I haven't done it for a looongg time...it's so addicting and there's sooo many websites to go. I found one interesting site though. I dunno if I can ever afford it now...but someday I will. Especially if I get the chance to work in Aussie..hihi...so if you ever feel like having a feast..with your eyes la...visit the page below...who knows you could be like the one who can afford it. I know I can buy it now...but well like I said, that's pretty much ALMOST how much I earn in a day. I actually need the money for sooiii many other things, like food for daily consumption, mounting phone bills...etc...well student life, you know the drill aite...

http://www.reebonz.com/member_invite/hanahasan

----free shipping, to malaysia some more, woot!-----

tempting nyeeeee

oh below are also other sites that i love to go to..tp for Aussie jerr...except number 3,maybe ada worldwide kot

1. OzSale

2. BrandsExclusive

3. Modnique - this is yang bapak punye expensotttt...tapi cuci mata apa salah nye kan


ada banyak lagi..tapi cukup for these ones dulu la kays...hihi...the rest cuci mata websites I have are all Aussie designers...

p/s: I'm in love with the shoes from Belanci yang tengah sales... Seriously cantikkk, tapi too high....nak pakai gi mana ntahhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment