ca Capturing moments: Reliving the old days
RSS

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Reliving the old days

So it's been ages. I think most old friends have started to abandon this lil project. I dont think it was a 'cool' thing to do anymore. I do miss free writing. I do miss expressing my thoughts in hope that positive like minded people out there will appreciate the occasional wisdom. I think off late I have been going on this struggling journey to keep reminding myself to trust The Most Merciful that He knows best even when life is giving you bitter gout or lemon if u prefer...and i also have become very active at keeping ppl motivated with hopes that I believe in my words as well. Oh how Allah has been kind to me!

I have this new project in mind. Not sure whether to continue it here or start fresh with a new blog. It's a very personal topic that i am hesitant to share but I also realized being a geek and being an optimist at heart, spreading love and positivities will always be a good deed.

Oh well let's give it a couple of days and weeks. Looking back at my old posts, I realized how much I've grown and how i wish i knew better...hehe...that's life after all. You learn and u live.

Till my next project. xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment