ca Capturing moments: New life
RSS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New life

Halloooooiii

I admit I have left this blog to rust. I have been very lazy to update anything which is really not a good excuse at all. Besides, my self-conscious mode was kicking in and I was sooo paranoid to write about myself again.

Today I would like to announce to all my silent readers that if you have any suggestions on how to earn side income, please do share it with me. I believe that it is time that I look for the opportunity rather than wait for my next salary increment. I know I've only been back to the working world for about 2 months. I have taken a break for too long that I am starting to be a little bit complacent. I am also in need of a new attitude of life and do everything that I can to ease my worry of all the liabilities that are waiting to consume me. I need to find a solution, weigh the best option and take action fast.

I blame Melbourne for all this constant worry. I am missing it terribly and I would love to go back. One day I will. Life was soo much easier. I could run away from reality. It was a much simpler life. No traffic, no insecure people and complete work/life balance. Ahh the dream shall continue until I can finally reach it.

Can I just announce to the world that I am missing Mr. Hubs terribly. I've gone through 5 weeks. One more week to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment